Hire Terms & Conditions
- In these conditions Cherrys Country Hardware Ltd are referred to as “the Owners”.
- The Hirer during the continuance of the hiring shall not sell or offer for sale, mortgage, pledge, lend or otherwise deal with or part with the possession of the machine.
- The Hirer agrees:-
- That he has received the machine with all or any guards or covers in position and in good condition and free from defects or damage (except as shown in the schedule) and he acknowledges that the Owners have no liability in respect of injury, loss or damage arising from the use of the machine.
- The machine remains the property of the Owners at all times.
- That the Hirer will not interfere with or adjust the machine in any way but upon any fault occurring shall immediately inform the Owners who shall, without delay, repair or replace the machine provided that the Hirer shall keep the Owners indemnified against all loss and damage to the machine caused by negligence or wilful misuse by the hirer, his servant, or agent.
- To return the machine to the Owners at the end of the hire in the same condition that it was in at the commencement of the hiring. A charge of £20.00 will be added to the hire charge if the machine is returned in an unacceptable and dirty condition.
- To indemnify the Owners against any loss suffered by the Owners in consequence of any damage, fire or theft to or of the machine and nay claims made by any person in respect of the machine whilst it is in the custody of the hirer.
- The Owners may determine the hiring at any time by giving seven days’ notice to the hirer in writing and upon termination the Owners may take possession of the machine and for this purpose may enter upon the premises where the machine is installed. The termination by the Owners shall not affect the right to recover damages for any breach of this agreement before the termination.
- Customers not known by Cherryhire staff will be asked to provide proof of identification, i.e. driving license/passport and a utility bill showing your current address.
- A deposit will be required in the form of credit/debit card detail or cash. The minimum deposit required is £30.00 (this figure is dependent on equipment required).
- Delivery & collection charges will be quoted on application.
- All prices quoted are subject to VAT at the current standard rate.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure all equipment is insured against damage and theft.
Online Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Cherry Country Hardware will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Cherry Country Hardware or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Cherry Country Hardware and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by Cherry Country Hardware or its licensors. asSeenonScreen.com™ and Cherry Country Hardware.com™ are trade marks belonging to Cherry Country Hardware. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without the written permission of Cherry Country Hardware.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our Delivery Charges notice for further information.
Terms of Sale
In order to contract with Cherry Country Hardware you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Cherry Country Hardware retains the right to refuse any request made by you, and Cherry Country Hardware reserves the right to close your Cherry Country Hardware account at its sole discretion. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be Cherry Country Hardware or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party Cherry Country Hardware is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. Please be aware that some of the goods sold through our Websites may not be suitable for children under 18 years of age, so please take extra care when purchasing goods as gifts, for under 18’s.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Cherry Country Hardware and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect Cherry Country Hardware’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.