- Cut width: 56cm (22″)
- Two piece, ribbed rear roller with differential for superior traction, easy turning and a perfectly striped finish. The roller also offers the ability to cut over the lawn edge.
- Die-cast aluminium deck provides corrosion resistance, high durability and long life.
- Briggs & Stratton engines provide guaranteed power and performance. Ease of starting is assured with ReadyStart® – no need to prime.
- Tough ABS underdeck liner for enhanced cut and collection performance, easy cleaning and quieter operation.
- Large capacity fabric grassbag which can be lifted through the handlebar for easier emptying.
Can be used without grassbag as a rear discharge mower. Can also be used to collect autumn leaves.
- Blade Brake Clutch (BBC) stops the blade but allows the engine to continue running, ideal for emptying the grass bag or travelling over non-grassed areas.
- Counter-balanced single lever height-of-cut adjustment for light and easy selection of the eight cutting heights.
- Variable ground speed between 1.5 – 3.0mph to suit different conditions and operator preferences.
- Long-life ball bearings in front wheels and self-aligning roller bearings in rear roller ensure smooth running.
- Folding handlebar for compact storage.