Abbey Standard Tanker 900 – 2000 Gallons
Abbey machinery is one of the largest and longest established manufacturers of slurry handling equipment in Europe. Abbey tankers are manufactured using the highest quality components ensuring years of efficient service.
- 900 – 2000 gallon capacity.
- Tank undergoes a four stage paint process to ensure maximum protection and durability.
- Double trap system fitted to all tankers ensuring maximum pump protection and maximum filling.
- 4.58m of suction hose on tankers.
- 9000(LPM) Battioni long life pump.
- Full length chassis reducing stress on tank.
- Manufactured using a collard dish end providing increased strength to the vessel through the 45mm collar support on both ends of the cylinder.
- Fitted with the variable width trajectory splash plate which ensures a low co-efficient of variation.
- Sprung draw bar available on 1600 & 2000 models.
- Available in Galvanised.